✨Remove Your Blackheads✨
Even if I wash my face hard, looking at the blackheads in my pores,
I want to squeeze them with my hands. (sigh)
I tried a lot of pore pack and exfoliating, but it was a little irritating to me.
Then I found this product!
Ciracle Pore Control Blackhead Off Sheet!💦
Ciracle Pore Control Blackhead Off Sheet is a product
that needs to be lightly applied to the skin and wiped off.
It is a 2-in-1 sheet that tightens old sebum and wide pores
and manages sebum and pores at
once without going through several steps.⭐
It comes with a Neat black case!!
When I open the box, dedicated tweezers are enclosed along
with the Ciracle Pore Control Blackhead Off Sheet.😀💛
It is soaked in natural extracts that are good for sebum adsorption.
There are a total of 40 sheets.
You can take out one sheet at a time using a tweezer.
You can use it more hygienically.
♥I love it!♥
The size is approximately 5.5 cm (2.1 inches).
Ciracle Pore Control Blackhead Off Sheet is suitable for all skin types.
⭐This is how to use Ciracle Pore Control Blackhead Off Sheet.⭐
1. Cleanse skin thoroughly.
2. Take one sheet at a time using tweezers.
3. Hold the sheet perpendicular to the grain and
stretch horizontally to make the sheet oval.
(Hold the texture of the sheet in the vertical direction
and pull it left and right to create an ellipse.)
4. Pull the sheet from side to side and stick it close to the nose,
nose-side cheeks, forehead, etc., so that it does not lift up thoroughly.
*Use 2 sheets if you want more intense care.
5. Place the sheet to tightly cover the desired area.
6. Wait for 15 minutes. You can cover the sheet
with plastic wrap to keep the sheet from drying too fast.
7. Remove the sheet still wet.
8. Remove the sebum that came out of the pores
by pressing it lightly with a cotton swab.
If you want to get more effect, I recommend this method.
If the sebum doesn't come up well, try this.
1. Use a steamed towel or take a shower to open the pore completely before use.
2. Cover the sheet with plastic wrap.
3. Use 2 sheets at a time if your skin is thick.
4. If the sheet paper dries during use, the sebum can enter the skin again.
So make sure to remove the sheet without drying
even 15 minutes before the recommended time.
After about 15 minutes of putting it on your nose,
sebum comes up white over your nose.
Unlike nose packs that forcibly extract sebum,
it is less irritating because
it is a product that naturally sends sebum out of the skin.
❤If you're worried about blackheads, try using a simple and
less irritating Ciracle Pore Control Blackhead Off Sheet!❤